Thursday, September 17, 2009

World's Douchiest Douche Sings Douchiest Song



This is Daniel Madelone. He is a "stuntman turned songwriter." After the jump is the video for his song, "America We Stand As One." He is from New Jersey and the video is f*cking awesome. And when I say awesome I mean the biggest piece of shit in history. This is the reason why everyone hates us. Well that and New Jersey. Click through for video, lyrics and links.







Drawn by Jon, Age 8

From Maddox aka the bestpageintheuniverse.com

"The premise: I can draw better, spell better, and run faster than your kids. So being that my skills are obviously superior to those of children, I've taken the liberty to judge art work done by other kids on the internet. I'll be assigning a grade A through F for each piece:
Ding Ding! Here comes the shit-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of shit.F"
Sorry Jon, Daniel Madelone has got you beat. But don't fret, I'm sure he's been doing things shittily for about 40 years longer than you. You have to check out his website. It's horrible too.

Daniel's Webpage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude the fx in this video are off the hook