Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ernie Anastos Gives Kanye West Sound Advice : "Keep F*cking That Chicken!"

Click to Enlarge.

I have no idea what this even means apart from the obvious. I'm sure it will turn into a catchphrase for jackasses everywhere.

Son: Daddy, I can't play the guitar...my fingers aren't big enough.

Father: Son, I'll tell you what my father told me, don't ever say "can't," no matter what...you gotta keep f*cking that chicken!

But in a normal news segment from the beloved Fox News, Ernie Anastos makes a strange comment following a weather report and then bellows the piece of advice that leaves his co-anchor baffled. Maybe the weatherman was actually f*cking a chicken. That would be interesting. I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of Chicken Gate soon enough. Look forward to hearing PETA's comments on chicken f*cking! Click through for the clip.

For more badass posts about chicken (yes I just typed that...) go HERE.



from Gawker

No comments: