Thursday, August 14, 2008

10 MOST EXPENSIVE CARS IN THE WORLD

YOU'RE A POOR! YOU CAN'T AFFORD THIS!Yeah, don't you wish you were this rich? Me too, so you could by fancy cars? Women? Friends? YOUR MOTHER'S LOVE?

Too bad. Those are rubles and probably wouldn't even buy you a box of used condoms.

However, if they were dollar$...scratch that, €uros, then you could by all that shit spoken of above. We probably have different tastes in women, friends and the mother thing, so I'll just stick to cars. THE WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE CAR LIST 2007 - 2008



10. Maybach 57 S $367,000 Something I guess a really rich gynecologist would drive.

9. Maybach 62 $385,250 Something a fat Englishmen who says "bespoke" instead of "tailored" and is in to real weird kinky sex shit and polo would drive.

8.could picture a whole lot of different people driving this car but they all have one thing in common...They get blow jobs while driving this car. Actually, every car owner from this point forward do that. Probably a lot. That's why they buy them, right?

7. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren $457,250 Fastest automatic transmission car in the world, 207mph+ and 60 mph in 3.8. Whoever's driving this, ain't doing it for very long.

6. Koenigsegg CCX $545,568 This is currently the 3rd fastest in the world at top speed of 250+. This is made in Sweden so the dude driving this is definitely blond and definitely taking advantage of that thing I mentioned in number 8. My favorite car so far.

5. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo $550,000 GO AMERICA, GO AMERICA! FUCKIN' SURVIVE A JAPANESE GAME SHOW OR SOMETHING! Shit, all these hard workers here and the only true American supercar can only get in at number 5? No wonder you can buy a house in Detroit for a dollar. Whoever is driving this is definitely NO American.

4. LeBlanc Mirabeau $645,084 Imagine driving this anywhere and purchasing something. And then be like, uh...where am I gonna put it? So you turn to your old lady and be like, "Here, Bleeder! Make yourself useful!" I'm sure Sarkozy has 2 of these.


3. SSC Ultimate Aero $654,000 The fastest street legal car in the world. 257 mph. 0-60 in 2.7 seconds. About only 25 of these will ever be produced. Get'em while they're hot! I definitely wouldn't buy one of these. No way I would come in 2.7 seconds. Maybe by the time I got to 250 though...(stops...types on calculator)...yeah, that's doable.

2. Pagani Zonda C12 F $667,321 This name is synonymous with class and excellence. Unfortunately it is also how you say, "Keep your hands off that monkey! It's Carrying my baby!" in tribal Urdu. Marketing didn't get the memo. It's pretty fuckin' badass.

1. Bugatti Veyron $1,192,057 Goes 0-60 in 2.5 seconds and more than 253 mph. And it looks fucking amazing. Fabio probably has one of these. No...wait...not Fabio, fuckin' Batman!


Oh shit, I forgot about that. I'm sure Batman's car is the most expensive. I'm too tired to look. If you know, you tell me in the comments. I'm out.

List

1 comment:

Detex said...

I saw a special on the Bugatti Veyron on Top Gear. They raced it against some air force jet. The car had to go 1 mile, turn around and come back before the jet could take off climb 1 mile and cross a finish line.

I think it was VERY close to a tie with the jet only winning by a 1/4 second or something...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dljyEyq5Aw4