Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Glow Crotch Seeks Glow Worm



When I was a kid I had one of those, glow worm, not glow crotch. Not very manly I know, but mother (while she was around) always got me weird shit (a barbie kitchen for christmas? WTF? I guess that's why I love cooking so much, though...) so this was no surprise. I really liked that thing though.

So anyway, everyone's seen the retarded response by Paris Hilton to McCain's ad. But look at it again, and yes, I mean it, stare at her crotch...

Try to overlook the TMNT ooze and notice the glowing light that emanates from it! It starts around the 40 second mark.

Is this ad trying to tell us something? Paris' vagina is the lost ark of the covenant? I know I'm reaching here, but I didn't have shit else to post. Good morning....

See more funny videos at Funny or Die

No comments: