Thursday, July 24, 2008

Update on the L.M., foolz

I was going to the train this morning and saw some little fat kid beating his mother with a banana and then she told him "money didn't grow on trees" and made him eat what was left of it. I was waiting for the "but bananas do" remark but he looked like he was enjoying the banana mush too much to talk. The kid reminded me of someone and it's been bugging me all morning. Then I just remembered. It was everone's favorite "Hoodrat Stuff" role model, Latarian Milton and thought maybe someone might have missed this as I did. He's gonna be on Judge Judy this fall.



For those of you who missed out, Latarian is a child with a wonderful way with words and can make a grandmother think twice before accepting something that is lying on her doorstep by way of her skank of a daughter. Here's an entertaining video of him in action with the newscasters outlining his history.



Photo stolen from scoopedlikeicecream

No comments: