Friday, May 15, 2009

Play Escapa! Aguanta or Red Square Online



This game is old but so am I. Picture that 3 legged dog with hardly any teeth and only one testicle hobbling around looking for scraps in the garbage and you have a good image of me. So what do you expect? Cutting edge news!


Me if I was a dog
.

Click thru for more info and the game. I promise, it gets more interesting.

Psyche!

I know it looks like something from the 1980s and probably is. The earliest online reference I can find to it is early 2006. The point of the game is to move the red square around with your mouse to keep the blue blocks from hitting you. It's a simple premise but kind of addicting. It is rumored that you have be able to last for 2 minutes to get into the Australian Airforce. It is also rumored that to get into the Lithuanian Airforce you have to show enough restraint to not try and hump with the machine they ask you to play the game on. I wouldn't be able to get into either.

As you can see from the photo above (not photoshopped, don't those kinds of skillz!) there is a cheat. See if you can find it and impress your mom. Play the game HERE.

If you think this game is somewhat interesting, wait til you play FantasticContraption




No comments: