Monday, May 25, 2009

BadAssvertising : I Wanna Move To New Zealand


There is nothing better to celebrate a holiday weekend of binge drinking than a baddassvertisement designed to prevent binge drinking. New Zealand must full of drunks and advertising geniuses for them to create an entire ad campain against getting shithoused with the most awesomely laughable results. I can't speak for everyone when I say that this ad is hilarious because, as you may have noticed by now, I am a sick bastard. I don't think humor was their desired endgame, but I think they're forgetting that a person that oftentimes binge drinks, is probably a sick bastard on some level. Advertisement after the jump. Welcome back to the workforce!


Apparently everyone didn't find this amusing and/or effective. After complaints were made to the Advertising Standards Authority about the Alcohol Advisory Council ad, they deemed it unsuitable to air on television...til after 8:30pm. Sorry (image may be NSFW) Pulp, but I believe this is hardcore.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the link Larocca.



No comments: