Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Best Desktop Wallpaper



This guy is hilariously creepy. Bet you never thought that you would see those two words together. They've done some research on this artist whose screen name is Reredrum Ladicimoh (homicidal murderer backwards). All his posts start out with this:

I am 54yrs old, never married, rent a small room and nothing brings me joy expect my art. my best is far from good, since I have no one to share it with, let me share it with you #21

And then he gives you the most sad, but detailed MS Paint picture you ever seen. Until he posts again. They say he's really a college student, but who knows. Who cares! I'm sure if you did put this as your wallpaper, your boss might ask you if you needed "some time away." Paid Vacation! More of his artwork after the jump.









I later found out there is an entire website devoted to MS Paint as a medium. That and be a loser. With forum titles such as "Bell Biv DeScussion" can you believe that it would attract such types?
Somethingawful.com

Homicidal Murderer

No comments: