Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Make Me Mighty : Your Own Medieval Coat of Arms

Me taking a picture of my girl on the beach in Rio.


Sorry for the absence, been out with the swine flu. At least that's what i told my job. Really I was in Rio kicking it with my girl Shakira. I don't have time for a proper post, like 1,200 words on Mr. T. I did find something interesting today though to hold you over. Some people get all jazzed up over their lineage being traced back to royalty or some warlord of yore. Well, now you can just fake it. Click through with a step by step instruction of how to obtain your own badass of coat of arms for the rock bottom price of nothing. Thats right, it's free!


To start, go here: MakeMeMighty.ca

I know the .ca made me kind of dubious, too, but then I though everything from Canada can't be shitty. I mean, Neil Young is a badass, right?

Yeah so I was lying, you just type your name in the box and it does all the work. Just do it till you get one you like. Slap it up as your desktop wallpaper and get ready to make up some bullshit story when the office fatty rolls up on you. Here's mine, (click to enlarge):



No comments: